Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui almoço a la carte
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
09:30 - 11:30 - Enjoy 2-hours of fantastic rafting at Ayung River accompanied by a professional guide to ensure you have fun and safe adventure. First action is about 12 km river length where you will be shown endless rice paddy terraces and rainforest views. The excitement will increase as your boat will do some maneuvers. Along the journey you will coast by views of green along the way and also lots of beautiful small waterfalls. Do not miss this great view so be sure to bring your camera.
12:00 - 13:30 - Lunch is choice of the below menu plus mineral water:
- Ginger Chicken - Chicken breast stir fry with mushroom, cashew nuts, green bell pepper, mint and sweet chilies
- Lemon Chicken - Chicken breasts pan sauteed in butter with a delicate lemon sauce served with sautéed potato and green salads
- Chicken satay - Chicken breast cooked in mild Indonesian curry, coconut milk mixed with green apple and served with plain rice
- Nasi Campur - Steamed rice with an assortment of Balinese specialties
- Nasi Goreng Special - Indonesian style fried rice cooked with chicken and served with minced chicken satay and fried egg
- Vegetarian - Gado - Gado, glazed tofu, nasi goreng, bakmi goreng
14:45 - 15:15 - Visit the Luwak coffee plantation. You will be able to taste local coffee blends, and also the infamously expensive “Coffee Luwak.” Coffee Luwak is made from the coffee beans that have passed through the digestive tract of the civet cat, collected and cleaned, roasted and ground for your coffee drinking pleasure.
15:30 - 17:00 - Relax with a 1.5-hour Balinese massage. Start with a soothing foot bath. Now that you are ease, it is time to enjoy your massage using your choice of fragrant massage oils. It creates aromatic harmony with your body and senses. This treatment will also improve blood circulation and recharge your energy after a long and active day.
17:00 - Tour ends with a return to hotel via an air-conditioned vehicle
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Ayung River Rafting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drink unless specified
- Photos and video (available for purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.