Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço a la carte
9:30 - 11:30: 2 hours fun ATV ride at the beautiful Ubud village
Let's have fun ATV ride Through the most authentic parts of the island, through the breathtaking view of the Balinese rice field, through the daily live of Bali village community in the most exciting way. You will discover Balinese tradition ways of living still the same as before. The ride includes ATV bike, helmet, special footwear, and also friendly guide who will assist you from the beginning until finish point
12pm - 1pm: Lunch with a choice of 1 main course (vegetarian option available), 1 dessert and 1 drink (hot, cold or soft drink) per person
Choices of Main course: Bebek tutu (Roasted slice duck with sauteed vegetables), Ginger chicken, Lemon chicken, Stuffed chicken breast, chicken satay, Nasi Campur (mixed Indonesian rice), Chicken drum stick, Fried rice special, Bakmi Goreng ( Indonesian style fried noodles)
Choices of vegetarian: Gado - Gado ( steamed vegetables with peanut sauce) . Glazed Tofu, Spinach Cream Cheese Potatoes, Vegetarian fried rice, vegetarian nasi campur
Choices of dessert : Black Russian Pie, Chocolate Mousse, Apple Crisp, Coconut Cream Pie, Banana Rolls, Creme caramel, Ice Cream, Banana Split
Choices of Drinks: Ice tea, Young coconut, special ice coffee, Milkshakes, Fruit juices, Soft Drinks, Espresso, Cafe Au Laute, Hot Chocolate Etc
2pm - 3pm: Ritual Bathing at Tirta Empul
A very active temple built on the holy spring , Tirta Empul is very interesting to observe the Balinese purifying them self by means of ritual bathing. This tour program already includes the appointment to do the Ritual Bath as the Major Balinese do . Free Sarong also included and must be worn before getting into the pools.
4pm - 4:30pm: Luwak coffee plantation
Great opportunity to see the local Balinese make local coffee combined with other spices, including the most expensive coffee "coffee luwak". Coffee luwak is made from the coffee beans that have been eaten by the civet cat, not actually digested, collected and cleaned, roasted and ground it for your coffee drinking pleasure. Free tasting also included on the program, however any purchase of the spices/coffee is at your own expense.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu and Berawa area: 8am
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
ATV Ride at Payangan Ubud
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Lunch at wonderful restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please bring extra socks for ATV . Boots and helmet were provided except socks
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.