Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Experiência Única
Riders meet at 9am at Warner Stables. Make your way to the backcountry check-in area in the large barn. For those with a vehicle, free parking is available at the stables for the duration of the trip. Here you will meet your fellow riders and your guides for your trip. Slickers and saddle bags will be handed out if required and you will have time to organize your gear and ask any questions you may have.
Your guides will then introduce you to your horses which have been specifically picked for you. Once you are comfortable, you will mount up for the 10-mile ride to Sundance Lodge via the glacier-fed waters of the Bow River, Healy and Brewster Creeks. Half-way to the lodge you will stop and enjoy a hot lunch by the Bow River. After lunch, continue along the trail into Sundance Lodge. Your lodge host awaits you. Settle into your room and freshen up, then join your fellow riders around the fire or on the deck to swap stories of your ride in.
The adventure continues the next day with a day ride up the Brewster Creek Trail. The group spends lunch on the banks of the Brewster Creek. The ride home may take you through the weaving river trail or the historic Storm pack trail with the rugged Sundance Range dominating the eastern horizon.
Say goodbye to Sundance Lodge and mount up for a leisurely 10-mile ride from Sundance to Warner Stables with a lunch stop on the banks of Healy Creek. Arrive at approximately 4:30pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 2 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, an dinner
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- National Park Entry Fee
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Limited electricity, no WiFi or cell service
- All passenger heights, weights and riding abilities must be advised at time of booking