Admire lakes and glaciers on a full day tour from Banff to the Columbia Icefield. Ride the Ice Explorer and settle in as a local guide provides fascinating commentary of the starkly beautiful Alberta Rockies region. The road to the Columbia Icefields, one of the largest masses of ice south of the Arctic Circle, is universally regarded as one of the world's greatest mountain drives.
Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Conduzida por um guia local
The Columbia Icefield is one of the largest accumulations of ice south of the Arctic Circle. The Icefields Parkway runs from Banff National Park into Jasper National Park and is one of the most scenic drives in Canada.
Visit Lake Louise, the icon of the Canadian Rockies, before your spectacular journey along the Icefields Parkway. At Lake Louise stand on its emerald green shores with a picture perfect view of the Victoria Glacier. With photographic stops at Crowfoot Glacier and Peyto Lake, you head towards the impressive view at the Big Hill.
On this guided tour learn about the unique ecosystem and the creation of the glaciers you experience on your way to the Columbia Icefield. After your ride on the all-terrain Ice Explorer, there is time to visit the Glacier Gallery, restaurant or gift shop at the Icefields Centre. Return to Banff in the late afternoon
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Banff Aspen Lodge: 7:40am
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa: 7:35am
Banff Center for the Arts: 7:45am
Banff Inn: 7:35am
Banff Park Lodge: 7:45am
Banff Voyager Inn: 7:35am
Brewster Transportation Center: 8:00am
Brewster’s Mountain Lodge: 7:45am
Buffalo Mountain Lodge: 7:40am
Charlton’s Cedar Court: 7:35am
Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge: 7:35am
Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets: 7:40am
Elk + Avenue Hotel: 7:45am
Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel: 7:35am
Fox Hotel & Suites: 7:35am
Hidden Ridge Resort: 7:40am
High Country Inn: 7:40am
Hostel - Banff International: 7:35am
Hostel - Banff Y Mountain Lodge / YWCA: 7:35am
Hostel - HI Banff Alpine Centre: 7:40am
Hostel - Samesun Backpacker Lodges: 7:35am
Inns of Banff: 7:35am
Irwin’s Mountain Inn: 7:40am
Juniper Hotel & Bistro: 7:30am
Ptarmigan Inn: 7:45am
Red Carpet Inn: 7:40am
Rimrock Resort Hotel: 7:35am
Rocky Mountain Resort: 7:30am
Rundlestone Lodge: 7:35am
Spruce Grove Inn: 7:35am
Tunnel Mountain Resort: 7:40am
Returns to original departure point
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Ride in the Ice Explorer
- Admission to Glacier Skywalk
- Hot buffet lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and/or drop-off at multiple locations available
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel details must be advised to tour operator so they may arrange your pickup. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- Guests may depart this tour in Lake Louise if accommodation has been arranged
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.