- Inclui almoço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Veja as paisagens iluminadas à noite
- Inclui ingresso gratuito para as atrações locais mais procuradas
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
Your guide will transport you to Lalbagh Botanical Gardens. The grounds were designed by Hyder Ali, but it was his son Tipu Sultan, the emperor of Mysore, who made the gardens what they are today. Rare tropical plants, trees and herbs flourish throughout the 'Garden City,' a reminder of the more than 1,000 species the sultan imported.
Continue to the Vidhana Soudha, a splendid neo-Dravidian government building that houses the state legislature and the secretariat. This imposing granite building dominates the northern boundary of Cubbon Park and is illuminated in the evening. View the massive sandalwood door of the cabinet room as you explore the site with your guide and learn about its significance.
Take a break for lunch (complimentary or purchased at your own expense -- depending on which option you select). Afterward, head to the city center and visit Bangalore Fort, located opposite the city market. The fort was originally constructed of mud brick in 1537 by Bangalore’s founder Kempe Gowda. In the 18th century, Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan rebuilt and expanded the complex.
As you privately tour Bangalore Fort with your guide, hear anecdotes about its historical role in the sultan’s resistance to British rule. Admire the Islamic style of the gate's intricately carved arches and glimpse the well-preserved 16th-century Ganapathi Temple within its courtyard, where Hindu devotees pay homage to Lord Ganesh.
Visit Tipu Sultan's Palace, a two-story teakwood palace completed in 1791 by the sultan as a summer retreat. Adorned with pillars, arches and balconies, it resembles the Daria Daulat Palace in Srirangapatanam. In the palace museum, marvel at the clothing and crown of Tipu Sultan as well as silver vessels given by a general to Hyder Ali.
Your guide will accompany you to Bangalore Palace, built by a Wodeyar king in the Tudor style. Gawk at its impressive Gothic windows, foiled windows, battlements and turrets. Walk through picturesque gardens leading to the main entrance, and view exquisite floral motifs, cornices and relief paintings that decorate the elegant palace walls and ceilings. Then, head to the Bangalore Palace gallery to see historical photos and elegant carvings on display before your guide delivers you back to your Bangalore hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Bangalore Tour Including Lunch
Private Tour: Full-Day Bangalore City Sightseeing Including Lunch
A partir de
USD 81,33Detalhes de preços
Bangalore Tour Excluding Lunch
Private Tour: Full-Day Bangalore City Sightseeing Not Including Lunch
A partir de
USD 49,33Detalhes de preços
Private Tour: Full-Day Bangalore City Sightseeing Including Bangalore Palace and Vidhana Soudha
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Carbon offset certificate
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout India; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees are recommended
- Your guide is committed to minimizing our carbon footprint. For every tour, they pay a fee out of pocket to offset the carbon emissions created by the transportation used on this tour. Those funds go to organizations working toward a greener future
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.