Accommodation is in a mix of Guesthouses, Hotels, 1 homestay and 2 overnight trains.
Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Inclui ingresso gratuito para as atrações locais mais procuradas
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
Day 1 - Arrival in Bangkok
Your adventure kicks off in when you meet at our Stray Shop on Khao San Road to meet your Tour Leader for a Welcome Night introduction to learn more about the trip ahead.
Day 2 - Bangkok to Chiang Mai (Via Ayutthaya)
Meet at the Stray Bangkok Shop to depart for the World Heritage site of Ayutthaya (former capital of the Siamese empire). Explore the ‘Venice of the East’ by bike or boat before boarding an overnight train for Chiang Mai.
Day 3 - Arrival in Chiang Mai
Arriving into Chiang Mai mid morning have the day to explore this lively city; join a cooking class, visit night markets or watch a Thai kick boxing fight.
Day 4 - Free day in Chiang Mai
You are off on a Flight of the Gibbon zip-lining adventure where you will soar through the tree tops of lush rainforest across 33 different platforms and two abseil descents.
Day 5 - Chiang Mai to Houay Xai
On route to the Laos border we stop near Chiang Rai, to check out the intriguing White Temple (Wat Rong Khun) and some of its curious modern art murals. Later we cross the border to Houay Xai.
Day 6 - Houay Xai to Mekong Homestay
From Houay Xai we’ll board a private slow boat to cruise along the lush Mekong River to the secluded village of Ban Pak Nguey. At Ban Pak Nguey you will stay in an indigenous family home, experiencing a Baci Ceremony, authentic dinner and breakfast.
Day 7 - Homestay to Luang Prabang
Cruise further downriver to the famous limestone Pak Ou Caves, an important pilgrimage site. Then onwards to the heritage town of Luang Prabang famous for its French colonial influences, colourful markets and crafts.
Day 8 - Free day in Luang Prabang
Visit the Living Land Farm, a serene organic rice farm, where you’ll participate in the 14 stages of cultivating and preparing sticky rice. Afterwards head out on a half-day tour to see the iconic Kuang Si Waterfall.
Day 9 - Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng
Our journey takes us south through beautiful mountainous terrain to the riverside town Vang Vieng, known for its tubing trips down the Nam Song River.
Day 10 - Vang Vieng to Vientiane
Visit the impressive Tham Jang Cave used as a bunker in the 19th century during a Chinese invasion. In Vientiane your tour leader will point out some of city’s main attractions. Have a free afternoon to further explore or relax at a local riverside restaurant.
Day 11 - Vientiane to Bangkok (Express)
Mid-afternoon you will be collected to complete Thai immigration at the train station. Have a meal or drink before boarding the overnight sleeping train to Bangkok.
Day 12 - Arrive Bangkok
Your Stray journey finishes when you arrive in Bangkok in the early morning.
Accommodation: 8x Guesthouses/Hotels (2-3 star), 1x Village Homestay, 2x Overnight Trains
Activities: Refer to inclusions
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Bangkok Welcome Night (compulsory pre-departure meeting)
Meet at Stray Bangkok Travel Shop
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Small-group guided adventure tour of Thailand and Laos. Travel from Bangkok to Bangkok with single room accommodation and top-rated activities included.
A partir de
USD 1.275,00Detalhes de preços
Small-group guided adventure tour of Thailand and Laos. Travel from Bangkok to Bangkok with twin room accommodation and top-rated activities included.
A partir de
USD 1.165,00Detalhes de preços
Living Land Farm, Rice Experience
- Experienced tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 2 x Overnight Train/bus
- 11 Nights' Accommodation (inc 2 x overnight trains, 1 x Mekong homestay)
- Half-day bicycle or boat tour of Ayutthaya
- Ayutthaya temple fees
- White Temple (Wat Rong Khun) fees, Chiang Rai
- Homestay experience (inc Mekong Cruise, Dinner, Breakfast)
- Flight of the Gibbon zip-line adventure, Chiang Mai
- The Living Land Farm (Sticky Rice Experience), Luang Prabang
- Kuang Si Waterfall, Luang Prabang
- Pak Ou Caves, near Luang Prabang
- Tham Jang Cave, near Vang Vieng
- Goods and Services Tax included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Extra optional activities which can be booked directly with your Guide (pay as you go)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Rates displayed are per person
- Twin or Single package options are available. See related listings with relevant names 'Twin' or 'Single'. Twin Room packages must be booked with a travel companions. We do not group solo travelers.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.