Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Para toda a família
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Conduzida por um guia local
Day 1 Bangkok - Kanchanaburi - Hin Tok River Camp (L,D)
At 6-6.30am you will be picked up from the major hotels in the Bangkok downtown area. You will then depart for your 80 mile drive west to the Kanchanaburi province.
You will arrive in Kanchanaburi around 9am and your first stop takes you to the Thailand–Burma Railway Center, an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand–Burma Railway. The fully air-conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience. Visit the Allied War Cemetery, a resting-place for more than 6,000 Allied prisoners of war (POWs). Stop at the world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
Around midday you will arrive at the Hin Tok River Camp and have lunch. Later that afternoon we visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum which is dedicated to those Australians and other Allied Prisoners of War and Asian laborers who suffered and died at Hellfire Pass and elsewhere in the Asia Pacific region during WW2. Continue on from Hell Fire Pass following the natural trails to Hin Tok Station where a van will take you back to the camp.
In the afternoon you have the option to visit a local village and farm by bike before we settle in for the evening at the River camp and enjoy dinner.
Day 2 Kanchanaburi - Bangkok (B,L)
At 6am we will have an early start option by jumping back on your bike for a cycling trip over a hanging bridge to a temple to watch the monks early rituals and give them food. Cycle back to enjoy breakfast at the camp and check out at 9am.
After checking out you will take a long–tailed boat down the River Kwai to visit the local ethnic Mon Tribal Village. This is a pleasant journey followed by an interesting few hours understanding this local village. Have lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy the local specialties. In the afternoon, experience a ride on the historic Death Railway Train passing over an original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs. At this location you can really understand the harsh conditions the POW's would have gone through.
After the train journey, start your journey back to Bangkok arriving around 6pm and transfer you back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Hin Tok River Camp
- Overnight accommodation in air-conditioned Safari Style Canvas Tent with modern facilities
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All service and room taxes, fees, VAT and baggage handling
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs or laundry
- Other tours & meals than mentioned in the program.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are not included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are not included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children under 2 are free, provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.