Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Confirmação instantânea
- Viagem de vários dias
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
From Bangkok we drive north and east and start our trip by visiting the impressive 147ft (45m) tall white Buddha statue at Wat Theppitak Punnaram. We ride through patchwork countryside that could almost be France, if it wasn't for the banana trees and occasional coconut palm. We visit the birthplace of the acclaimed Khao Yai wine, which is locally grown and processed in a stunning valley plain sitting at an elevation of 1150ft (350m) above sea level, and just a short bicycle ride away from the serene Khao Yai National Park. After a well-deserved lunch paired with a glass of wine, we take a tour of the wine making facilities and vineyard before riding to our resort.
We spend the night at the charming Cabbages & Condoms resort, surrounded by majestic limestone mountains and nature at its very best. Owned by the Population, Community and Development Association, a Thai government organization set up by Khun Meechai Viravaidya, the PDA operates a wide variety of programs designed to serve and assist the rural poor of Thailand. These programs cover such diverse activities as free vasectomies, income generation programs at village level, forest replanting schemes, vegetable banks, industry relocation into rural areas, mobile health clinics, environmental education programs, and a democracy project.
On our second day we will be climbing a bit on the bike as well as off the bike as we make our way to the very top of two stunning temples and later, cycle uphill as we pass tapioca and sugar cane fields and a rock quarry. We break and enjoy refreshments at the Prapatsorn grape farm before a hearty lunch is in order. Afterwards we ride through Asoke Valley before heading back to Bangkok (two hour air-conditioned van transfer).
An air-conditioned minivan travels behind the group to support us and participants can cycle as much or as little as they like and still enjoy the same views as the rest of the group. This is a 2-Day/1-Night tour with breakfast-1, lunch-2 and dinner-1 included.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Cycling Khao Yai Wine Trails
- Bike Tour with professional guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Wine and Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses and gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 12 and up can join this trip only if they have a very high level of fitness and are skilled cyclists.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.