Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
Day 1 Bangkok - Kanchanaburi - River Kwai Jungle Rafts [-/L/D]
We will arrive in Kanchanaburi around 9am and our first stop takes us to the Thailand–Burma Railway Center an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand–Burma Railway. The fully air-conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience. Visit the Allied War Cemetery a resting-place for more than 6,000 Allied prisoners of war (POWs). Visit the world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
Around midday you will arrive at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts our accommodation for the evening. Once checked in we will have lunch and relax. In the afternoon we take a boat downstream and then continue by road to visit Hellfire Pass. Hellfire Pass is a Memorial Museum dedicated to Australians and other Allied Prisoners of War and Asian laborers who suffered and died at Hellfire Pass and elsewhere in the Asia Pacific region during WW2. We then trek from Hell Fire Pass following the natural trails to Hin Tok Station and are then picked up by van and taken back to the camp.
In the evening we have dinner at the camp which is followed by a 45–minute presentation of traditional Mon Dance before heading back to our accommodation. .
Day 2 River Kwai Jungle Rafts - Bangkok [B/L/-]
The following morning we have breakfast before heading to a local ethnic Mon Tribal Village and trekking in the nearby area. This will give you time to understand the local village and to also understand the harsh natural jungle conditions the soldiers would have faced on our trek.
We then have lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy the local specialties. In the afternoon we experience a ride on the historic ride on the Death Railway Train passing over an original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs. Here it you can really understand the harsh conditions the POW's would have gone through.
After the train journey we start our journey back to Bangkok and arrive around 6pm and transfer you back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
2 Days River Kwai Jungle Rafts Kanchanaburi Private Tour
A partir de
USD 317,63Detalhes de preços
2-day River Kwai Jungle Rafts
A partir de
USD 167,25Detalhes de preços
River Kwai Jungle Rafts
- Overnight accommodation at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts with shower but no electricity
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Bangkok CBD Hotel
- Transfers, entrance fees and tours by air-conditioned minibus with English speaking guide
- Service charges, room tax, VAT and baggage handling
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.
- Other tours and meals than mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.