Idiomas da excursão
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Para toda a família
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Inclui almoço
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Um motorista exclusivo garante aos seus guias atenção total durante todo o dia
- Viagem de vários dias
Depart Bangkok by flight (airfare is not included).
Arrive Chiang Mai Airport. Drive to Chiang Rai and lunch at local restaurant. Continue to Chiang Saen, former capital of the first Thai Kingdom, situated directly on Mekong River at border between Thailand and Laos. Visit Wat Phra Dhat Jom Kitti by climbing 383 steps to top of hill. Also visit Wat Chedi Luang and small museum nearby. Continue by longtail speedboat upriver on the Mekong toward Golden Triangle where borders of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos meet. Check in at imperial golden triangle or similar hotel.
Depart from Chiang Saen to visit Lisu Village at Ban Mae Kaotom and continue to Yao and Akha hilltribe village. Proceed to Doi Mae Salong, passing through beautiful mountain scenery. View takes in a stunning view of Thailand, Myanmar and the Mekong Valley. Lunch at Mae Salong Villa in Doi Mae Salong. Depart Doi Mae Salong to Mae Sai, the northernmost Thai town on the Myanmar border. Walk around local market with opportunity for shopping. Before returning to Chiang Rai, short stop at fish cave. Check in at the legend chiang rai boutique river resort & spa or similar hotel.
Leave hotel for boat landing. Board simple longtail motorboats for three-hour journey up Kok River, passing tiny hilltribe villages, bamboo huts and jungle scenery. Disembark at Ban Pha Tai and continue by bus to visit Ban Lorcha, a Phami Akha hilltribe community center. This community-based tourism development project promotes sustainable, self-reliant development to improve the quality of life of villagers of this Akha Community, and is a model for tourism in Hilltribe villages. Lunch at local restaurant.
Proceed to Mae Rim via Fang and Chiang Dao. Continue to Hmong Hilltribe Lodge.
Dinner followed by presentation of Meo dances and overnight stay.
Drive to elephant camp and watch elephants taking timber in forest. Their strength and strategic teamwork will amaze you.
Continue visit to orchid farm and lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon visit to Handicraft Villages to see manufacture of lacquer-ware, spinning and weaving of Thai Silk and watch how paper umbrellas are made. Visit a well-known Thai wood-carving factory, with possibility of buying Burmese antiques.
Check in at Furama Chiang Mai hotel or similar hotel.
City Tour. Visit the most interesting temples in Chiang Mai, like Wat Phra Singh with its famous Buddha image, Wat Chiang Man, oldest temple in Chiang Mai and built by King Mangrai, and Wat Suan Dok, housing remains of many generations of the old Chiang Mai Royal Family. Visit Wat Doi Suthep, tucked away in the mountains at 1,056 meters above sea level. Lunch at local restaurant.
Transfer to Chiang Mai Airport. Depart Chiang Mai by flight TG-111 (air ticket is not included).
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
5 days Golden Triangle Private Tour with daily departure.
A partir de
USD 882,40Detalhes de preços
5 days Golden Triangle Joint Tour with weekly departure.
A partir de
USD 716,90Detalhes de preços
- 4 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Domestic air ticket for flights from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and returning to Bangkok
- Domestic airport tax
- Optional tours
- International airport tax
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as alcohol drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Other tours & meals than mentioned in the program
- Surcharges (will be specified at time of booking)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Guaranteed weekly departures on joint tour with English/German/French-speaking guide, every Tuesday at a minimum of 2 persons.
- Guaranteed daily departures on private tour with multilingual guide.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec & 31 Dec
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.