Idiomas da excursão
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Inclui bebidas gratuitas
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
- Conduzida por um guia local
The community was established in the Ayutthaya Period and King Chai Racha Dhiraj who ruled between 1534 and 1546, commanded the excavation of a shortcut waterway from Bangkok Noi Canal to Bangkok Yai Canalto facilitate transport and communications.
Along both banks of the Bangkok Noi Canal, visitors see orchid growers and places of cultural and historical significance. On a boat trip from the mouth of the canal near Thonburi railway station, it is possible to see the National Museum of Royal Barges on the right hand side. A place to stop and look at the barges used in the Royal Barge Procession the most spectacular of waterfront events.
The boat trip takes in several major temples such as Wat Si Sudaram, which houses Thailand's largest image of the Venerable Somdet Phra Phitthachan (To Phrommarangsi). Other interesting temples are Wat Suwannaram and Wat Nai Rong, famous for their old and magnificent murals. Before turning into the Chak Phra Canal you can see beautiful, traditional Thai houses with carved designs.
Although cargo boats have turned to use the new route of the Chao Phraya River, the lively Khlong Bangkok Noi community still endures. It reflects a bygone Thai lifestyle, inextricably related with waterways, and a Thai identity handed down from generation to generation.
1.30-2pm - Pickup by Private Transfer and guide from your hotel in Bangkok
2:30-4:30pm - The express boat departs the River City Pier at 2:30. You journey up the river, passing major attractions and landmarks, such as Chinatown, the Memorial Bridge, The Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, Royal Barges Museum, then explore the khlongs of Bangkok Noi and Wat Arun.
4:30pm - Return to Pier
4.45pm - Return to Hotel by Private Transfer to your hotel in Bangkok
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Rice Barge Tour with Transfer
RICE BARGE CRUISE
A partir de
USD 54,38Detalhes de preços
Joined Tour without Transfer
2.5 hours Rice Barge Cruise without Transfer.
A partir de
USD 27,63Detalhes de preços
Rice Barge Canal Tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Afternoon tea
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wat Arun is under renovation for the coming months ahead
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat