Idiomas da excursão
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
Cycling through the Central Business District your first stop on the afternoon tour, or the last stop on the morning tour, is the home of Thailand’s former prime minister. A beautiful collection of traditional Thai style teak wood houses set among beautiful tropical gardens.
Continuing down to the river and passing through small local communities you will get a unique insight into daily local life in Bangkok. At the river, you can enjoy a cold drink and absorb the peaceful atmosphere whilst your bikes are prepared for the crossing.
As you cross the River of Kings on the long tail boat, you will be amazed at the abundance of nature that is just a stone throw from the buzzing city. On the other side, you will be surrounded by lush greenery whilst cycling the elevated cycle paths that pass over the mangrove vegetation.
Relaxing in the beautiful parkland, you can feed the enormous fish or simply rest up and enjoy the break from the city. For those a little more adventurous, and depending on time, take a short off road detour into the wilderness.
Back at the clubhouse treat yourself to a complimentary fish foot spa, or enjoy the licensed bar whilst watching a slide show of your tour photographs taken by your guide.
Finally, when you return home, you will have received an email with a free link to download the tour photographs taken by your guide on your fantastic Bangkok bike tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Siam Sawan 9.00am
4.0hr fully guided ride. All riders at adult prices. Prices per person. Includes: use of equipment, drinks and snacks, river transfers, tour souvenirs.
A partir de
USD 37,68Detalhes de preços
Crossing the River of Kings
- Use of bicycle and safety helmet
- Bike bag for small items
- English speaking Thai guide (fully accredited)
- Soft drinks, water and local Thai snacks
- Long tail boat and ferry transfers
- Fish foot spa (not available if raining)
- Souvenir cap and a link to download your tour album
- Tea and coffee, internet access at the meeting point
- Medical insurance for the tour (required by Thai law)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Drinks, food and snacks not provided by your guide
- Transport costs if you wish to return to the clubhouse before the end of the tour
- Personal items and gratuities
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Previous cycling experience necessary
- Child minimum height 140cm in order to ride and be accompanied by an adult
- Child carriers are available on request and in advance. Max. weight/height 25Kg/80cm- free of charge for your tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Should you wish to return to the clubhouse before the end of the tour, transport for you and your bike will be arranged and at your own cost
- Local Thai food is available, post-tour from the clubhouse licensed bar