Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
Day 1: Ayuthaya to Mekhala (D)
Setting sail around 3 p.m. from the pier near Bang – Pa – In Palace, settle in and relax as you witness the rural life along the River of Kings. You will stop for a visit at the small village of Baan Saladang, an aged-old Mon community which migrated from Burma to this area in the early 19th century. The villagers here have successfully maintained their traditional life style, customs and natural surroundings. You will also see a collection of well-preserved typical Thai houses in this charming village.
Soon after sunset, the Mekhala will dock at Wat Kai Tia, a tranquil village to visit a local Buddhist temple. An exquisite candlelit dinner of mouth-watering Thai delicacies awaits you on the deck. You will spend the night on board the boat in your air-conditioned cabin.
Day 2: Mekhala to Bangkok (B)
Set off nice and early for a visit to the morning market in Pathum Thani. You will observe the way of life of local people as they shop for food and fresh produce then enjoy your own delicious breakfast served on-board. As you continue cruising down the river to Bangkok you will be able to take in the sights, marveling at the magnificent Grand Palace and the Temple of Dawn along the way.
Your journey with Te Mekhala concludes with your safe arrival in Bangkok in the late morning.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Mekhala cruise (Ayutthaya - Bangkok)
- Overnight accommodation in an air-conditioned double cabin with ensuite
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund