- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Opção popular com crianças
- Para toda a família
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
See the Reclining Buddha (‘Wat Pho’), the most beautiful Reclining Buddha image in the world. View one of the oldest rivers in Bangkok and explore the old community of Klong Bangluang, where people have been living since the Ayuttaya period, 1523. Enjoy Thailand’s traditions with Temple visits, interaction with friendly locals, Thai puppet show, and Thai traditional drama dance or Khon at Artist’s house.
8:30am - Pickup at selected hotel by guide and an air-conditioned van.
9:00am - Begin your explorations around The Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple. View various styles of buildings and artwork. See The Emerald Buddha, which is enshrined in the ordination hall, and the half Thai-European throne hall in the central court.
11:00am - Move to the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, where you will gaze upon the most beautiful Reclining Buddha in the world. Take a look at the feet of the Reclining Buddha that are decorated with mother of pearl.
12:00am - Enjoy the ride on a long tail boat along the Chaophaya River and Klong Bangluang Canal.
1:00pm - Feast on a delicious lunch at Klong Banglunag Canal community.
1:30pm - Visit the Artist’s House and an art gallery for an art activity.
2:00pm - Enjoy the puppet show.
3:00pm - Visit a local temple, where you will see the mural painting from Ayutthaya period around 18th Century.
4:00pm - Drop-off at your hotel at the end of the tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- All entrance fees included
- Activities as listed in itinerary
- Lunch is included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Bangkok area only)
- Refreshing drinks and snacks
- Travel insurance by Bangkok Insurance with coverage up to 500,000 THB
- Klong Bangluang cannel community souvenir is available for purchase from locals
- Personal shopping stipend
- Additional meals
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please wait at the hotel front slightly earlier than 8:30am
- Dress Code: There are strict dress codes for visiting the Grand Palace. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves - no sleeveless tops. No bare feet. Women must be modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. If you show up at the front gate improperly dressed, there is a booth near the entry that can provide clothes to cover you up properly. You must leave your passport or credit card as security.
- Minimum numbers of 4 people apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The guideline itinerary can be subject to change due to weather, accessibility, local happenings, or other unpredictable events
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.