Idiomas da excursão
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Inclui almoço
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
Cycling along the quiet back streets and through local communities you will arrive at an old Chinese cemetery. Surrounded by the encroaching city skyscrapers this charming cemetery is a serene and peaceful public park, a retreat for the local residents.
Continuing towards the Bang Rak district, known as the Village of Love, you will pass through a Muslim community where we will stop and refuel with a delicious Muslim breakfast.
Your journey continues along the quiet back streets that follow the river up stream and along the way you will discover and explore many hidden gems. Entering Chinatown you will cycle through the busy market streets and watch the locals get on with their day. Get among the vibrant atmosphere and sample a fantastic variety of local street-side dishes.
Crossing the mighty Chao Phraya River to the Old Portuguese community, you will visit two very unique temples and enjoy a delicious lunch at a local Thai street restaurant. After a short ferry ride back across the river you will discover the huge vegetable and flower markets where you can sample some refreshing exotic fruits and Thai delicacies.
On the long tail boat trip back down the River of Kings, the lifeblood of Bangkok, you can relax in the refreshing breeze and enjoy a completely different perspective of the city.
Back at the Clubhouse treat yourself to a free fish foot spa or visit the licensed bar and if time permits, watch the slide show of your tour photographs taken by your guide.
Finally, when you return home, you will have received an email with a free link to download the tour photographs taken by your guide on your fantastic Bangkok bike tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Enjoy some fantastic food
- All food, soft drinks, water and local Thai snacks provided by your guide throughout the ride.
- Bicycle, safety helmet, bike bag to store small items.
- Tea and coffee, internet access available at the Clubhouse.
- English speaking local Thai guide (fully accredited).
- Long tail boat and ferry transfers during the tour.
- Fish foot spa (not available if raining).
- Slide show of your tour if time permits.
- A link to download your tour album.
- Medical insurance for the tour (required by Thai law).
- Complimentary cap.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Entrance fees.
- Transport costs if you wish to return to the Clubhouse before the end of the tour.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Previous cycling experience IS required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Should you return to the Clubhouse before the end of the tour, transport for you and your bike will be arranged at your own cost.
- Cold drinks, beers and Thai food available to purchase from Clubhouse licensed bar.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees, shoulders and arms MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Minimum age is 18 years.