Based in San Carlos de Bariloche, the heart of the biggest National Park... this area is considered to be a Mecca of fly fishing by anglers the world over. Bariloche fly fishing trip options range from daily fly fishing trip to full service all-inclusive lodging packages.
Our Bariloche Fishing Guides can customize your trip because we've been guiding fly fishers of all levels of experience in Patagonia for over a dozen years! Let our experience lead you to the best fly fishing in Argentina.
We have access to more water than any other outfitter in the area. The trips we offer are unique because we are associated with several of the best ranches, which provide access to some of the best water in the region.
Idiomas da excursão
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Para toda a família
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Lanches e bebidas inclusas
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
The usual itinerary is that we pick-up our guests from their hotel round 8.30am, our boats are launched followed by intense fishing until noon. Pending on location, the brake during the midday may vary, but if the bite is hot we of course fish as hard as the guest requires. A full lunch, beverages and some excellent Argentine Malbec wines is done on shady spot along the shore. Our trips vary from 8 to10 hours of fishing time, including transportation. However if the bite is on, we will fish longer at our guests request, without an extra charge. We can handle individuals up to groups of 8. Our team is serious fishermen, taking no greater pleasure then to maximize the fishing experience of our guests!
The extraordinary fishing locations. Outfitters Patagonia is based in San Carlos de Bariloche which is located in the middle of the Nahuel Huapi National Park. We operate on perhaps one of the broadest selections of premier trout fisheries in the Patagonia Argentina! Wild rainbows, browns and brookies, all reside within the incredible river systems of National Parks and legendary rivers.
We can customize your trip according to your special requests or needs like fishing and casting, transportation, meals & beverages, etc.
Our trips includes:
• Transportation from hotel to fishing sites
• Boats when required
• One bilingual guide per 2 anglers
• Full lunch and beverages
• All necessary fishing gear
• Advance pre-trip information
• Fishing licenses
After booking a trip we will send you a comprehensive information pack and a check list, to be sure you arrive with everything you will really need.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Wild Brown Trout in Limay River
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- All Fishing Gear
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Fishing License from National Park
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately