Idiomas da excursão
Your first stop is Ake Ake, a small, family-run vineyard outside Kerikeri where you can enjoy samples of organic wine and coffee. Then head into town to visit two of New Zealand’s oldest buildings from the time of European settlement — the Mission House and Stone Store. Learn about Kerikeri’s history, including the relationship between the Maori chief Hongi Hika and early European settlers, and hear about Reverend Marsden, a missionary who is credited with planting the grapevines that eventually led to the area’s thriving industry. At the Stone Store — originally built to house mission supplies and wheat — you can purchase gifts and souvenirs.
Next, visit the Makana Confections, a chocolate factory where you can watch chocolate being made and try a few samples. Purchase some to take home, if you wish, before re-boarding your coach for the return drive to Paihia, where your tour ends.
Optional sightseeing cruise:
Upgrade your tour to include a 2-hour cruise through the Bay of Islands before your tour to Kerikeri. Pass by Black Rocks, and stop to see Marsden Cross, the site of the country’s first planned European settlement.
See Roberton Island (Motuarohia), where several archaeological sites have been excavated, and learn about the history of the Bay of Islands from the onboard commentary. Keep your eyes open for marine life like whales, seals, dolphins, penguins and sea birds.
Your cruise ends back in Paihia, where you have free time to get lunch (own expense) before the tour to Kerikeri.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Kerikeri 3-hour tour; departs at 1:15pm
A partir de
USD 44,87Detalhes de preços
Kerikeri, Old Stone Store, Auckland
- Sightseeing cruise (if option selected)
- Wine and coffee tasting
- Chocolate tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entry to the Stone Store
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.