Idiomas da excursão
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Excursão completa pela cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel at 09:00 this morning. Start from Tian'anmen Square, the largest city square in the world. Constructed more than 500 years ago during the Ming Dynasty, Tian'anmen Square has witnessed the great development of the country. Now many of the national ceremonies are held on the square.
When you walk to the northern end of the square and cross Chang'an Avenue, you will come to the Forbidden City. Known as the largest imperial palaces complex in the world, the Forbidden City has more than 8,000 houses and palaces where stores large collection of historical items. The typical royal buildings of high red walls capped with golden roofs will take you back to the prosperous Ming and Qing dynasty(14th century to early 20th century).
Lunch will be arranged on your own. You may get some suggestions about good restaurants nearby for lunch from your guide. Continue the visit to the Summer Palace in the afternoon. Centered upon Wanshou Mountain and Kunming Lake, the Summer Palace is famous for the perfect combination of natural landscape and royal garden. After that, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Overnight accommodation is not included
Day 02: Badaling Great Wall - Bird's Nest - Temple of Heaven
In the morning, our guide will pick you up at your hotel at 08:30 for the excursion to Badaling Great Wall. Known as one of the eight wonders in the world, the Great Wall assembles the wisdom and diligence of the ancient Chinese people. Badaling Great Wall, the elite section of China Great Wall, is the best-preserved Ming-dynasty Great Wall and reputed for its majesty and strategic importance.
Lunch is on your side.
Climbing the Great Wall is an energy-consuming activity and the shopping site restaurants near the wall are not up to our standard, so we kindly suggest you have a big breakfast at your hotel and prepare some fast food in advance.
After that, on the way back to downtown, you will pass by the Bird's Nest (Olympic National Stadium) and have a short stay there to take some photos. Finally to conclude the day sightseeing, you will visit the Temple of Heaven, where the emperors worshiped the God of Heaven for good harvest in ancient times.
After that we will escort you to the hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Beijing Summer Palace
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Private guide and driver
- Centrally located hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Overnight accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please remember the food and accommodation are not included in this tour
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.