Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
You will be picked up at 7:30am from your centrally located hotel in Beijing (in deluxe minivan). Exploring one of the world’s largest public areas - Tian'anmen Square. Pass through the south gate to the Forbidden City, a 250-acre complex of courtyards, palaces, pavilions and gardens, which served as the imperial palace for emperors and their households for more than 500 years.
When you exit from the northern gate of the Forbidden City, you’ll visit directly the imperial garden - Jingshan Park and take a bird’s eye view at the Forbidden City when you stand on the top of the hill.
Then you will have lunch in the MOST FAMOUS Peking Duck restaurant Quanjude - for Peking Roast Duck and other dishes as well. After lunch, we will go directly to the Summer Palace - one of the must-see sites and also a gigantic imperial garden and palace of Qing Dynasty.
You’ll be driven back to your hotel after visiting the Summer Palace.
Day 2: Mutianyu Great Wall + Acrobatic Show (L)
You'll be picked up from your centrally located hotel in Beijing at 7:30am going directly to Mutianyu Great Wall. It's is a bit more rugged and slightly less crowded than more famous Badaling section of the Wall. You can also take the cable car to go up and toboggan to slide down from the Great Wall. Then you will have a Chinese lunch at Mutianyu.
When you come back from Mutianyu, you’ll have a chance to pass by and take some photos from outside of the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube (Olympic Stadium).
Afterwards, you’ll enjoy the night show of elaborate and impressive Chinese Acrobatic show. You’ll be driven back to your hotel after the acrobatic show to end this perfect private 2-day tour of Beijing.
Special Notice: This tour is private. You will travel in a deluxe minivan, with professional tour guide. On the day going to Mutianyu, the tour guide will be also be your driver. You'll have the chance to taste the most famous and old brand - Quanjude of Beijing Roast Duck. There is NO SHOPPING or jade factories during all the tours.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Private 2-Day Beijing Essence Sightseeing Tour with Peking Duck Lunch
- Lunch（Quanjude, the most famous brand of Beijing Roast Duck on Day1, and Chinese lunch on Day 2）
- Professional guide
- Deluxe Minivan (Buick - Deluxe Business Class)
- Airport Pick-up (from Beijing Capital International Airport to your centrally located hotel in Beijing)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only from your centrally located hotel in Beijing, inside the 3rd Ring Road)
- Private tour
- All entrance tickets
- Tickets for cable car and toboggan at the Great Wall
- Bottle drinking water
- Free gift as souvenir
- Gratuities (optional)
- Accommodation in Beijing
- Airport transfer
- Any other person expenses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.