Idiomas da excursão
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Preço competitivo
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui ingresso gratuito para as atrações locais mais procuradas
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
You will be pick up from your Beijing hotel in the morning and start this exciting 3-day tour of Beijing. Your first stop is Tian'anmen Square, a large city square in the center of Beijing, named after the Tian'anmen Gate located to its North, separating it from the Forbidden City. It has great cultural significance as it was the site of several important events in Chinese history. The Forbidden City was the Chinese imperial palace from the Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty, and now houses the Palace Museum.
Followed by a visit to the Jingshan Park, once served as an imperial garden during the Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties. It is a great place to have a bird view of the Forbidden City if the weather is clean. After that, you will have a nice lunch at Chinese local restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will visit the old Beijing Hutongs. In Beijing, hutongs are alleys formed by lines of siheyuan, traditional courtyard residences. Many neighborhoods were formed by joining one siheyuan to another to form a hutong, and then joining one hutong to another.
You will get the opportunity to enjoy our famous acrobatics show in the evening (optional) and transferred back to your hotel after the show.
Day 2: Mutianyu Great Wall, Olympic Park(outside picture) (L)
You will be pick up from your Beijing hotel in the morning and head to the Mutianyu Great Wall, which is a bit further from Beijing than the most popular section at Badaling, but it doesn't get crowded. Then, Lunch at Chinese restaurant. On the way back to Beijing city, you will have a quick stop at the Beijing Olympic Park and take photos from outside. You will be transferred back to your hotel afterwards.
Day 3: Temple of Heaven, , Lama Temple and Summer Palace (L)
You will be pick up from your Beijing hotel in the early morning and drive to Temple of Heaven. It was built in 1420 with a total area of 674 acres, this is the largest building for religious worship in China, which was originally used by the Ming and Qing emperors to pay homage to Heaven and to pray for a year of rich harvest. Nice park to while away an hour or two for listening to singing and music, and watching the locals going about their lives.
Lama Temple. A series of beautiful pavilions comprise this Mongolian-Tibetan yellow-sect temple, which features an impressive fifty-four-foot (26m) high Buddha carved from one piece of Tibetan sandalwood.
Then, Lunch at the local Chinese restaurants.
After lunch, you will head to Summer Palace. It was once a summer retreat for emperors, this 716-acre park is still a retreat for the crowd-weary tourist, who can relax here or stroll around ancient pavilions, mansions, temples, bridges and huge lake.
Sit back and relax in a air-con vehicle on the way back to your Beijing city hotel.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Local taxes
- Professional guide/ driver
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottle Water
- Meals as per itinerary (L=lunch for 3 days)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Cable car/Toboggan tickets
- Acrobatics/rickshaw through the hutongs
- boating at the lake of the Summer Palace
- Tickets for the Bird`s Nest and Water Cube
- Hotel accommodations in Beijing
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport number and full name is required on the day of travel
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants to book the tickets for the Forbidden City, because the tickets for the Forbidden City real name register required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.