Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Opção popular com crianças
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
This morning, you’ll see a part of the Great Wall at Juyongguan, an old military stronghold that was listed in the World Heritage Directory in 1987. Make sure you wear proper shoes, it’s a bit of a hike at the Juyongguan Great Wall.
After this, we will bring you to visit a jade factory to learn how this beautiful and traditionally Chinese stone is found, carved, and what kind of objects are made using it, and how the quality differs. You can browse the objects and purchase some to take home as souvenirs if you like. Following your visit to the factory, we will take you to an authentic Chinese lunch at the jade factory.
Lunch will be followed by visiting Changling Tomb: the biggest imperial tomb among the thirteen Ming Tombs located about 31 miles from Beijing. This is the tomb of the third emperor of the Ming Dynasty, Zhu Di, and Empress Xu. This was also the first of the tombs to be built during the Ming Dynasty, as none of the emperors before him built any. After him, however, 12 more emperors were buried in tombs. This specific tomb covers 30 acres of land, and you will be able to see how well preserved the tomb is.
Following that, your dinner in the evening will be an unforgettable experience tasting one of the most famous cuisines in Peking Roast Duck (or you can also call it Beijing Duck). It is best known for its remarkable marinated duck, its crisp skin a rich amber hue, which you can wrap in tiny pancakes with plum sauce, cucumber, spring onion, and sometimes honeydew. Your guide will help you and explain the history of Beijing Duck, and how it is traditionally eaten in Beijing.
You will be transferred back to your hotel after the dinner.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Transfer with an English-speaking guide on board
- Entrance ticket to the tour site as identified in the itinerary
- Meal as identified in the itinerary (lunch and dinner) food only
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 12 years
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.