Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui almoço
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
To quench your thirst afterwards, taste traditional Chinese tea at a tea house inside the Bell Tower. If you thought tea tasting was easy, just watch the intricate processes involved in boiling Chinese tea – a process that differs for each type of tea. At the tea house, you’ll be able to sample a range of different Chinese teas.
Following the tea house visit, the tour guide will bring you to the Lama Temple, the most celebrated Buddhist temple in Beijing and a temple of the Geluk School of Tibetan Buddhism. It is one of the largest and most influential in China, and was the only temple to have been said to have survived the Cultural Revolution, and only reopened to the public in 1981. Take in the architecture and the oasis of calm amidst one of the most buzzing historic districts in the city, and enjoy the Tibetan thangkas, a traditional painting on cotton, or silk, depicting a Buddhist deity, scene, or mandala.
And finally, arrive at the Beijing Zoo, where you’ll be able to see the endangered giant pandas in real life. Did you know that giant pandas spend about 12-38 kg for bamboo everyday to get all their nutrients out of bamboo? When they are not eating, they are generally napping and digesting all that bamboo.
After this trip, you will be taken back to your centrally located Beijing hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel pickup and drop-of
- English-speaking guide
- Main entrance ticket to the tour site as identified in the itinerary
- Tea tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.