Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui almoço
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Confirmação instantânea
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
Then, by rickshaw, you can relax as your driver weaves through the ancient narrow lanes, also known as Beijing’s Hutong. The Hutong has captured traditional Beijing’s essence, and spending time here is a real look into authentic Beijing city life. After this, you will have the opportunity to see life inside Chinese family’s houses, through lunch with a local family. They can even show you how to use your chopsticks if you’re not yet fully comfortable using them! To quench your thirst afterwards, we will taste traditional Chinese tea at a teahouse inside the Bell Tower. If you thought tea tasting was easy, just watch the intricate processes involved in boiling Chinese tea – a process that differs for each type of tea.
After that, follow your guide to Beihai Park, one of the oldest imperial parks in the capital located just north of the Forbidden City. The gardens are some of the most carefully preserved in China, with man-made hills, pavilions, and many other scenic sites located throughout.
But Beihai Park is not the only beautiful greenery in this fast-growing metropolis: you’ll get the opportunity to explore Jingshan Park and its many flowers with your tour guide, and to take in a panorama of one of the fastest growing cities in the entire world from the top of the hill. This park is also where locals gather to participate in outdoor group activities: think singing, dancing, and other traditional performance arts. Groups of performers are hiding around every corner, and they’d be more than happy to accommodate you joining in if you’re in the mood for some traditional singing.
The last stop is the Lama Temple, the most celebrated Buddhist temple in Beijing and a temple of the Geluk School of Tibetan Buddhism. It is one of the largest and most influential in China, and was the only temple to have been said to have survived the Cultural Revolution, and only reopened to the public in 1981. Take in the architecture and the oasis of calm amidst one of the most buzzing historic districts in the city.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- English-speaking guide at all attractions
- Main entrance tickets to the tour site as identified in the itinerary
- Meal as identified in the itinerary (lunch)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rickshaw ride
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.