Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui jantar
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Para toda a família
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Confirmação instantânea
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
Your English speaking guide will meet you at your hotel and will first take you to Tian’anmen Square and the Forbidden City (Closed on Mondays) to experience one of the world’s most amazing historical sites that was of great importance to the ancient empires of China. These sites will give you an insight on China’s fascinating history and your tour guide’s explanation will supplement the incredible sights. In the Forbidden City, you will pass through the central meridian gate and it’s intricate stone carved statues and walkways that was once only reserved for the “son of heaven”, the emperor and ruler of imperial China. You will be awed at the size of the “city” and it’s stunning designs and palaces for an experience you will never forget.
After the Forbidden City, you will be taken to a famous silk factory where professionals will guide you through the process of making silk; from “milking” the silkworms to beautiful silk cloths. You will also learn about the different qualities and tiers of silk. There will be opportunities to purchase unique souvenirs for friends and family back home at this stop. Next, you will visit the Temple of Heaven, a notable icon of Beijing. The Temple of Heaven was built as a sacrificial complex for annual harvesting ceremonies during the Ming and Qing dynasties. You can learn more about this temple in the accompanying museum.
Following the Temple of Heaven, your tour guide will take you to lunch at a local Chinese restaurant (lunch is ala carte and will be at your own expense) where they will assist in explaining the various dishes available on the menu. After lunch, you will head to the Summer Palace, another one of Beijing’s popular landmarks and one of the best examples of an imperial garden. The royal garden covers a total of 1.8 miles (2.9 kilometers) and includes a big lake that was enlarged during the reign of Empress Dowager Cixi, who was the last imperial empress that ruled China for 47 years (1861-1908).
Your day will end with dinner at a traditional Chinese restaurant where you will be able to enjoy Beijing’s most famous entrée, Peking Roast Duck. It is a marinated duck with roasted, crispy skin and served with tiny pancakes and various side dishes (plum sauce, pickled vegetables, spring onions, fruits) to wrap the meat and skin in. Your guide can help in the proper way of eating Peking Duck and to explain the other dishes.
After your dinner you will stop at the Beijing Worker’s Club to enjoy the Legend of Jinsha Beijing Acrobatic Show between 5:30pm and 6:30pm. The Beijing acrobatic show is world renowned and is a popular performance bound to entertain all ages. The young acrobats will perform tricks and feats of dexterity that you will have to see to believe. When the tour ends, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Transfer with an English-speaking guide on board
- Entrance ticket to the tour site as identified in the itinerary
- Dinner (Excludes beverages)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children who is below 2 years' old is free of charge as long as there is no air ticket/train ticket involved and travelling with 2 adults at least.
- Children who is 3-9 years' old can enjoy 20% off of the adult price as long as there are at least travelling with 2 adults
- Children who is 10 years' older is regarded as adult.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.