Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Inclui jantar
- Inclui almoço
- Conduzida por um guia local
After that, going to a silk factory where you will see the process of silk making, from silkworm to finished product. Your guides can also explain how everything is made. You’ll gain an understanding of the different qualities of silk, to make sure that you don’t get ripped off.
After that, you will visit the Temple of Heaven, which is a notable icon in Beijing. The Temple of Heaven was a complex for annual harvesting ceremonies during both the Ming and the Qing Dynasties. You can learn more about this in the museum accompanying the iconic temple.
You’ll have lunch at a local Chinese restaurant, and your guide will help to explain every dish that you will be served.
After that, you’ll be taken to the Summer Palace, one of Beijing’s most popular landmarks and one of the best examples of an imperial garden in China. The site, which covers a total of 2.9 square kilometers and incorporates a huge lake, has long been a royal garden and was considerably enlarged during the reign of Empress Dowager Cixi who effectively controlled China for 47 years between 1861 and 1908.
Your dinner in the evening will be an unforgettable experience tasting one of the most famous cuisines in Peking Roast Duck. It is best known for its remarkable marinated duck and its crispy skin, you can wrap in tiny pancakes with plum sauce, cucumber, spring onion, and sometimes honeydew. Your guide will help you and explain the history of Beijing Duck, and how it is traditionally eaten in Beijing for the full experience.
After dinner it’s time to enjoy a Peking Opera show. The opera starts at the impressive Liyuan Theatre at 7.10pm every day. The Liyuan Theatre has performed Peking Opera since 1990, and is one of the leading venues in the birthplace of opera, our capital city. Although Chinese opera has spread throughout the country, each city has their own twist to it. While you’re in Beijing checking out Peking Opera is an absolute once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
After that, you will be taken back to your hotel in Beijing.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Transfer with an English-speaking guide on board
- English-speaking guide at all attractions
- Entrance ticket to the tour site as identified in the itinerary
- Meals as identified in the itinerary (lunch and dinner food only)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.