Idiomas da excursão
- Confirmação instantânea
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Preço competitivo
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
The first stop is Tienanmen Square which is located at the center of Beijing. It is the world’s largest city square, surrounded by magnificent buildings like National Museum of China and Mausoleum of Chairman Mao.
Walk across the square and enter the Forbidden City, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the five most important palaces in the world. With 9999.5 rooms, it served as home and work place to 24 emperors of the Ming (1368–1644) and Qing (1644–1911) Dynasties. You will see exhibitions of imperial treasures and collections from that time.
Before enjoying a traditional Chinese lunch, pay a short visit to a jade factory, where you can learn some knowledge about jade and see its carving process. Afterwards, drive to Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, the longest and best fully-restored Great Wall with less crowd and more watchtowers. It is known for its beautiful surroundings of dense woods. Cable car up and down the mountain is optional at your own expense.
On the way back you will visit a traditional Chinese medicine pharmacy, where you will get to learn some knowledge of traditional medicine and enjoy a free foot massage. After that, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing around 6pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Mutianyu Section of the Great Wall
- Entrance fees
- Traditional Chinese lunch
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off(city center hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cable car fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger Passport numbers MUST be advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel located within the third ring road in Beijing. If your hotel is not within the third ring road, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi at your own expense.
- In the evening (between 6-8 pm) prior to departure day, your tour guide will contact you via your hotel to confirm the exact pick-up time for the next day.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.