Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Inclui almoço
First you will see China’s national treasure – giant pandas at the Panda House of Beijing Zoo. Then head for Olympic Green and take pictures outside Water Cube and Bird's Nest. (If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, ask your tour guide to assist you in buying the tickets at your own cost, and you could enter for a visit by yourself.)
Head for Yongle Lama Temple, a Tibetan Buddhist monastery with over 300 years of history. You can see the world’s largest wooden Buddhist statue and some Tibetan exhibitions.
Visit a traditional Beijing home and have lunch with the family. Then hop on a rickshaw and ride through the maze of hutongs, which offers a glimpse into local culture and daily life. Go into Jingshan Park, a former imperial garden and now a leisure place for local people to sing, dance and exercise. Climbing up Jingshan Hill and you will get a full view over the Forbidden City.
On the way back to your hotel, have a short visit to a silk factory where you will see the process of making quality silk. The tour wraps up with drop-off at your hotel at around 5 pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Entrance fees to listed attractions
- Chinese lunch
- English-speaking tour guide service
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (city center hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel located within the third ring road in Beijing. If your hotel is not within the third ring road, your tour guide will call you at your hotel one day before departure to confirm your departure time and a pick-up point in Beijing city center. You will need to go to the pick-up point by taxi at your own expense.
- Chinese dishes from fix menu will be served for lunch. Please kindly understand that we cannot fulfill your special meal requirements, if there are any.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.