Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui almoço
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
In the morning, you’ll first visit the Giant Panda Bear Research Center. The center has two types of 'accommodations' for giant pandas - the Captive Cages and the Semi-Natural Enclosures. Most of the giant pandas in the center stay individually in the captive cages, which are in fact large enclosures, each consisting of an indoor room and an outdoor courtyard. The semi-nature enclosures are very large wild areas but protected by border fences. Pandas in these areas will soon be released back into the wild, and these enclosures help them adapt to this natural environment.
Although food has to be provided, the giant pandas will sleep there, eat there and recover their natural survival skills there until they can be released back to the wild. A visit to this center is one of the best ways to see the pandas the way they are as close to their natural habitat as possible
You’ll have lunch at a local Chinese restaurant, and your guide will help to explain every dish that you will be served.
After lunch, you’ll visit the Chendu Wuhou Temple, which was constructed in memory of Zhuge Liang, who was a well-known strategist and statesman during the Three Kingdoms Period. Your tour guide will tell you some historical background to help you better understand what the displays in the temple mean.
The temple is located in a southern suburb of Chengdu, and covers a surprisingly big area of 37,000 square meters. It is unsure when exactly this amazing example of Chinese architecture was built, but the atmosphere here is great and the temple is one of the best known sights of the city.
Across from the temple is the Jinli Promenade, a trading and folk art street imitating ancient-style buildings of this region. "Jinli" is the name of an old street in Han-dynasty Chengdu, meaning "make perfection still more perfect and hide the universe in the universe". The ancient Jinli was one of the oldest and the most commercialized streets of its time.
The promenade offers a lot of local culture, including local snacks that your tour guide can help you understand. There are also other local specialties and souvenirs on offer, but don’t forget to bargain for them!
From here, hop back in your vehicle for the transfer to the airport in time for your return flight to Beijing if you have purchased the round-trip ticket.
After arriving in Beijing, you will make your own way back to your hotel in Beijing just in time for sleep.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
this option will include round-trip flights (Beijing-Chengdu-Beijing economic class)
A partir de
USD 899,00Detalhes de preços
one way flight
This option will include only one way flgith ticket (Beijing-Chengdu economic class)
A partir de
USD 570,00Detalhes de preços
- One way flight from Beijing to Chengdu or Round-trip flights between Beijing and Chengdu
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle in Chengdu
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees as mentioned
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfer service in Beijing
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 12 years
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.