Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Confirmação instantânea
Did you know that the Great Wall is the longest piece of architecture in the world, stretching from east China’s coast to west China’s desert? As you stand on the top tower and look at the wall snaking its way across the tops of the mountains, it’s incredible to imagine that once these walls protected the Chinese empire’s land from different invaders. This specific section of the wall was built in order to defend not only the capital, but also the imperial tombs lying in close proximity.
The Great Wall at Muyianyu, located in Beijing’s Huairou County about 70km from Beijing’s city center, is one of the lesser-visited parts of the Great Wall, but still restored enough for pleasant climbing. There is a cable car up, and there is also a tobbogan ride down, these are optional. The wall here is surrounded by amazing forests and greenery as far as the eye stretches.
You’ll have lunch at a local Chinese restaurant, and your guide will help to explain every dish that you will be served.
After lunch, you will be taken to a Silk Factory where you will see the process of silk making, from silkworm to finished product. Your guides can also help you explain how everything is made, and it’s the perfect place to get some souvenirs for friends and families at home. You’ll gain an understanding of the different qualities of silk, to make sure that you don’t get ripped off.
After that, you’ll be taken to the Summer Palace, one of Beijing’s most popular landmarks and one of the best examples of an imperial garden in China. The site, which covers a total of 2.9 square kilometers and incorporates a huge lake, has long been a royal garden and was considerably enlarged during the reign of Empress Dowager Cixi who effectively controlled China for 47 years between 1861 and 1908.
After this, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Transfer with an English-speaking guide on board
- Entrance ticket to the tour site as identified in the itinerary (without the cable car fee on the Great wall)
- Meal as identified in the itinerary (lunch)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional snacks and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.