Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui almoço
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Confirmação instantânea
After this, at around 11.30am, you will visit a jade factory to learn how this beautiful and traditional Chinese stone is found, carved, and what kind of objects are made using it, and how the quality differs.
Following your visit to the factory, you will go to an authentic Chinese restaurant for lunch.
After lunch, you will visit the Badaling Great Wall, the most centrally located part of the Great Wall of China. Did you know that the Great Wall is the longest piece of architecture in the world, stretching from east China’s coast to west China’s desert? As you stand on the top tower and look at the wall snaking its way across the tops of the mountains, it’s incredible to imagine that once these walls protected the Chinese empire’s land from different invaders.
The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes a total of 2 hours, and although the Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall, it’s still wise to wear proper shoes and take extra water with you. The highest point at Badaling is some 2600 feet (800 m) above sea level.
On the way to your hotel, you will pass by the Olympic Green, built for the Summer Olympics which were held in Beijing in 2008. You'll have a distant view of both the National Stadium, which is also known as the Bird’s Nest and is the center piece of this area, and the National Aquatics Center, also known as the Water Cube. You’ll be able to take pictures from the coach.
When the tour ends,you will be taken back to your hotel in Beijing.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- English-speaking guide at all attractions
- Entrance ticket to the tour site as identified in the itinerary
- Meal as identified in the itinerary (lunch)
- Private Tour(max 6 people)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Cable car fee for the Badaling Great Wall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.