Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Inclui almoço
- Tarifas aéreas para viagens de ida e volta
When arrive Shanghai you will start your exciting full-day tour with a Huangpu River cruise.The cruise offers an extraordinary view of the Bund and its promenade, which are landmarks of Shanghai’s 9th century struggle to reclaim a waterfront from the blogs of this river, which originates in nearby Tai Lake.
After disembarking from the cruise, there is an opportunity to walk along the wide boulevard of the Bund, lined with impressive neo-classical buildings, dating back to Shanghai’s grandest days. Many banks and trading companies from the United Kingdom, France, the United States, Italy, Russia, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands and Belgium built impressive offices here in the early 20th century when Shanghai was the financial capital of Asia. The boulevard was also home to the Masonic Club, the Shanghai Club, and the consulates of Russia and the United Kingdom.
We will then bring you to visit the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, where you can get a vision of Shanghai’s exciting future and see a scale model of the inner city including the World Expo site and further developments that have been planned up to 2020. The five floors take you on a journey from Colonial Shanghai, and explain the ambitious plans of Shanghai's urban planners.
The last stop is the Shanghai Museum, which was opened in 1994. This relatively new Shanghai Museum has a spectacular collection of Chinese relics. A wander through the exhibit reveals beautifully curated artifacts dating from the Neolithic Age to the Qing Dynasty and contemporary times. An audio tour in multiple languages provides commentary on many of the items on display. This museum is the perfect way to reflect on Shanghai’s history, and to give you more background information on the city.
After this, you will be transferred to the airport in Shanghai. Once you arrive in the airport in Beijing, you will be picked up and bring you back to your hotel in Beijing City center.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Shanghais Past and Future in one day from Beijing by Air
- Local English-speaking guide
- Round way flight ticket E-class
- Entrance fees to sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Transport by air-conditioned car/coach
- City-center hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Additional drinks and snacks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The minimum number is 2 pax
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Passport copy is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.