Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui almoço
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
After that, you will visit a Silk Factory where you will see the process of silk making, from silkworm to finished product. Your guides can also help you explain how everything is made. You’ll gain an understanding of the different qualities of silk, to make sure that you don’t get ripped off.
You’ll have lunch at a local Chinese restaurant, and your guide will help to explain every dish that you will be served.
After that, you’ll be taken to the Summer Palace, one of Beijing’s most popular landmarks and one of the best examples of an imperial garden in China. The site, which covers a total of 2.9 square kilometers and incorporates a huge lake, has long been a royal garden and was considerably enlarged during the reign of Empress Dowager Cixi who effectively controlled China for 47 years between 1861 and 1908.
Afterwards, it’s time to enjoy a Peking Opera show. The opera starts at the impressive Liyuan Theatre at 7:10pm. You will arrive 20-30 minutes before the show, so that you will have a chance to see the experienced performers putting on their make-up in the dressing room. The Liyuan Theatre has performed Peking Opera since 1990, and is one of the leading venues in the birthplace of opera in Beijing. Although Chinese opera has spread throughout the country, each city has their own twist to it. While you’re in Beijing checking out Peking Opera is an absolute once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
After that, you will be taken back to your hotel in Beijing.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Transfer with an English-speaking guide on board
- Entrance ticket to the tour site as identified in the itinerary
- Meal as identified in the itinerary (lunch food only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 10 years
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.