Idiomas da excursão
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
After this, the drive to the wall is about 1.5 hours, where we will have lunch at a local restaurant and continue to visit the Great Wall at Mutianyu. Visitors to Beijing love the Great Wall, and for a good reason: it is one of the wonders of the world. Did you know that the Great Wall is the longest piece of architecture in the world, stretching from east China’s coast to west China’s desert? As you stand on the top tower and look at the wall snaking its way across the tops of the mountains, it’s incredible to imagine that once these walls protected the Chinese empire’s land from different invaders. At Mutianyu, you can hike up the side of mountain to the wall, and pass several different watch towers for different views. On the way down, you can either walk, take the cable cars, or get the tobbogan.
After lunch, we will take you to a Silk Factory where experts will help you see the process of silk making, from silkworm to finished product. Your guides can also help you explain how everything is made, and it’s the perfect place to get some souvenirs for friends and families at home. You’ll gain an understanding of the different qualities of silk, to make sure that you don’t get ripped off.
Finally, it will be time for a foot massage at your hotel after we bring you back. This will revive your feet so that you are ready to continue exploring the next day, regardless of how much walking you want to do!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Mutianyu Great Wall
- Admission to all attractions as indicated in the itinerary
- Beijing downtown hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English-speaking guide
- Lunch at a Chinese restaurant
- Foot Massage
- Additional snacks and drinks
- Cable car/toboggan fee (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.