Idiomas da excursão
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui almoço
We will stop off at a local family’s house to learn the art of Chinese calligraphy, which is more difficult than it looks! This ancient art is revered in the Chinese cultural sphere, including Japan, Taiwan, Korea, and Vietnam, and many students learn it at school. The experts will show you different styles, which have changed throughout the years and are different across the country too, and introduce you to the professional materials and tools needed.
Taste tea at the tea house inside the Bell Tower. Following this, we will take you to the Beijing Zoo, where you’ll be able to see the endangered giant panda in real life. Did you know that giant pandas spend about 12-38 kg for bamboo everyday to get all their nutrients out of bamboo? When they are not eating, they are generally napping and digesting all that bamboo.
Then it will be time for lunch, which we will have at a local restaurant. When you’re ready to go again, we will head to the Olympic Park (without going inside of the stadium) to fly kites. Kites are generally recognized to have originated in China, and are a really popular hobby for children and adults alike. Most parks that you visit in China during the summer will have stalls selling kites in all different colors, shapes and sizes. This is also the perfect time to enjoy the Olympic Park – the site of the 2008 Summer Olympic Games. Marvel at the architecture, space, and modern developments of this bustling city.
Next, we will stop at the Toy market where you will have the opportunity to pick up some gifts for your family, friends, or yourself. After this we will bring you back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Panda at Beijing Zoo
- Admission to all attractions as indicated in the itinerary
- Downtown hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food as per itinerary (lunch)
- Additional snacks and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.