Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
You will meet your driver at your hotel in Beijing’s city center and transfer to the railway station for your morning high speed train to Huangshan Mountain. When you arrive in Huangshan Mountain you will meet by your local English-speaking tour guide and driver at the station. you will go to your hotel (which is about 20 minutes away from the train station) and check in there.
After that, you will go to Tunxi Old Old Street which is a tourist’s paradise with a huge selection of shops, old Anhui-style architecture, and restaurants with local food. Afterwards, you will have dinner at a local restaurant, and you will also have time to do some souvenir shopping. Take in the beautiful architecture which has been location to over 100 different movies throughout the years!
Accommodation: Huangshan International Hotel 4* or similar standard hotel/standard room
Day 2 (B,L&D):
On your second day, you will drive for about 70 minutes to visit Yixian and Hongcun Village, villages that have been listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites due to their traditional Southern Anhui style.
After that, you will have lunch at the foot of Huangshan Mountain– the Yellow Mountain. The mountain is known for its scenery, sunset view, granite peaks, pine trees, hot springs, winter snow and more. Vegetation on the range is thickest below 1,100 meters, with threes growing up to the treeline at 1,800 meters. The park itself is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and is a must-see when traveling in China.
Afterwards, you’ll be taken onto a shuttle bus to Yungu Cable Car station, which takes about 30 minutes to get there. From there, you’ll take the cable car up and take in the breath-taking views. The views from the top are also incredible, you will see the Black Tiger Pine Tree and the Writing-Brush Peak.
This evening, you’ll stay overnight on the top of the mountain (if you have chosen the hotel option).
Accommodation: Beihai Hotel or similar standard hotel/standard room
Day 3 (B&L):
This morning you’ll be able to enjoy sunrise in the early morning. After breakfast, you will visit the Xihai Scenic Area. This includes the Cloud Dispelling Pavillion.
Afterwards, you’ll take the cable car down and be able to take in the breath-taking sights again. Following that, you will be taken back to the train station so that you can take your train back to Beijing and you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
This option will include the single room used by one pax. The minimum number is 2 pax. If you want to use one room by yourself please choose this option.
A partir de
USD 1.313,00Detalhes de preços
This option will include the double room used by two pax. The minimum number is 2 pax. The room will be shared by two pax together. Child will use the extra bed in the room.
A partir de
USD 1.100,00Detalhes de preços
- Overnight accommodation as per the itinerary
- Round trips on the high-speed train (Beijing-Mt. Huangshan-Beijing) second class
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide in Huang Shan
- Transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets to the attractions as listed in the itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Passport copy (name, number, expiry and country )is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 10 years
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.