Escape the crowds and take a walk on the wild side with this 9.5-hour vintage-style sidecar trip to the less-visited Great Wall at Huanghuacheng. Wind your way through hilly landscapes and brave a steep climb to enjoy a picnic atop an often-deserted stretch of the UNESCO-listed Great Wall: along the way, you'll visit the Silver Mountain Pagoda Forest, home to no fewer than 18 pagodas.
Idiomas da excursão
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui almoço
Your tour guide/driver will contact you in advance to confirm pickup time and place: that's usually your central Beijing hotel at 9:30am.
Don your helmet and hop into the 1930s-style sidecar, your chariot for the day, and head north out of Beijing. Once out of the city, you'll cruise along 30 minutes of motorway and 30 minutes of winding hillside roads, before stopping at the Silver Mountain Pagoda Forest.
This isn't on most tourist maps, but it's an amazing cultural and historic site. Framed by the Silver Peak Mountain, with its rushing waterfall, it's home to a whopping 18 pagodas, some built as far back as the twelfth century – although this is a step down from the days when the forest was home to 72!
After exploring here, it's about another 45 minutes ride through the hills before you arrive at the foot of the Great Wall in Huanghuacheng. The steep climb to the top of the wall is pretty demanding: it takes about 45 minutes if you're reasonably fit.
Relax at the top with spectacular views of the Great Wall winding its way across the hills and forests away into the distance. There are rarely any tourists here, so it's a great opportunity to capture classic photos.
Enjoy an included picnic lunch here and unwind for an hour or so, or stroll along the wall: be aware it's only partially restored. After climbing back down, hop back in your sidecar: you should be back at your hotel by 7pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Huanghuacheng Great Wall by the Lake
- Sidecar tour with English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Beijing
- Picnic lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Besides the driver, there will be only one passenger allowed on the sidecar due to long distance drive
- Please book this tour 7 days prior to your departure date
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.