- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Viagem de vários dias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Day 2: Begin the day with a tasty breakfast at 8am. Tour of the New River Wildlife Cruise to Lamanai starts at 8:45am. This important Maya complex is accessed via a serene 26-mile journey along the New River through dense jungle.
Day 3: Breakfast 7:00 am. At 7:45am start the tour Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) until 4:30pm. For many, this exciting tour that gives insight into the Maya underworld becomes the highlight of their trip.
Day 4: Breakfast 8:00 am. Transfer to a hotel in Tikal at 8:45am . After check in, a visit of Flores. Enjoy dinner at your hotel.
Day 5: Tikal tour starts at 5:30am. Your guide will accompany you into the park where you’ll visit a selection of temples from the vast number of those which make up the complex. Check out of your hotel to change accommodations.
Day 6: Breakfast at 8:00am. 8:45 am start the first part of the tour. The first part of the tour is comprised of a choice between 2 options:
1. Zip-Line canopy tour: This exciting excursion offers a unique perspective as you soar along steel cables 80 feet above the ground. enjoy a bird’s eye view of the surrounding rain forest
2. The Belize Zoo: Often described as the ‘best little zoo in the world’
The second part is Cave Tubing. It’s both a fun and exciting and basically involves floating down a river while sat in an inflated tire inner tube! As an added bonus, this particular stretch of river also happens to flow through an impressive underground cave system strewn with impressive stalactites and stalagmites.
Day 7: Breakfast 8:00 am. Before checking out at 8:45am, heading to the water taxi terminal to transfer to San Pedro on the island of Ambergris Caye. Once you arrive, you can check in to your beachfront accommodation and explore San Pedro. With so many excellent and easily accessible eating options available, you are free to arrange your own meal options at local restaurants for dinner and breakfast whilst on the island portion of this tour.
Day 8: From 8am until 11:30am, the Hol Chan Marine Reserve tour offers the chance to experience the clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. You’ll also snorkel at the exhilarating ‘Shark Ray Alley’ the name given to an area known for its Stingrays and Nurse Sharks.
Day 9: Catch the water taxi to return to the mainland. We’ll meet you when you arrive at the water taxi terminal and transfer you to your onward connection at the airports.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Todos os horários de voo são aproximados e sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições do tempo e das restrições de peso.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Belize Vacations, Cave, Maya, Hiking, Swimming,
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- ATM Tour
- Jungle Zip Lines
- Cave System Tubing
- Wildlife River Cruise and Lamanai Ancient Mayan City
- Tikal Tour
- Hol Chan Marine and Shark Ray Alley Snorkel
- Culture and Nature Eco-Village Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.