- Akaka Falls, Kahuna Falls and a few other smaller falls
- Hakalau old sugar mill and Valley
- Drive the back roads of the 1930’s Sugar milling days
- Laupāhoehoe town hit by the 1946 tsunami
- Rainforest Valleys and Lava tube river
- 4 miles scenic drive, Onomea broken Sea Arch
- Pass by Parker Ranch lands
Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Lanches e bebidas inclusas
Next to the Parker Ranch is Waimea, an old cowboy town with beautiful green rolling hills. Down some of Hawaii’s old Highways and back roads brings you to Laupāhoehoe. Learn about the devastating tsunami in 1946 and how it affected the locals that lived there.
Further down the old road and down into a deep gulch brings us to Hakalau, that was once a thriving, sugar plantation and still stands strong from its powerful hits from the tsunami. The bay next to the sugar mill was once one of the busiest bays for transporting goods.
Next you will be viewing some of the Big islands most beautiful waterfalls, the famous Akaka falls and Kahuna Falls along with passing a few smaller falls as well. This excursion ends with a drive down and old coastal road with spectacular views of the ocean, broken down sea arch and a river running through a lava tube.
On our way back to to port we take the old WW11 road also know as the saddle road that passes between our two largest volcanoes, Mauna Kea & Mauna Loa. Wild life on this path usually include our wild sheep,goats,and our Hawaiian Hawk. This drive passes through lush green, to moon-scape looking black lava fields and back to Kona's hot dry desert.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Kona for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Partidas da excursão a pequena distância do porto do cruzeiro
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Hamakua coast Rainforest
- Bottle Water
- Umbrellas/rain ponchos
- Entrance fee
- Worry-free Shore Excursion
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Bring light jacket, sunglasses, hat, sunblock and camera
- Wear comfortable shoes and shorts
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.