Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
- Lanches e bebidas inclusas
From there, adventure to the summit of Kilauea inside Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (entrance fees are included in the tour). Your certified ranger-trained tour guide will lead you to “must see” sites in the park, sharing details about the area flora, fauna, geology, and adding cultural awareness by sharing Hawaiian myths and legends that tie in Kilauea's eruptive history. Walking sticks, light rain jackets, flashlights, umbrellas and rain ponchos are included. While in the park, expect to see the summit caldera, steam vents, rain forest, lava tube and cinder fields.
After sundown, adults will enjoy a 3-course dinner at “The Rim” restaurant inside the historic Volcano House hotel, where 95 percent of the restaurant’s meat, seafood, fruit and vegetables are sourced from local ranchers, farmers, and suppliers. A starter salad is followed by your choice of New York steak, grilled fish of the day, macadamia nut hibachi chicken, or Big Island herb and macadamia nut pesto pasta. Children ages 5-12 can choose from a Hebrew National all-beef hot dog and side of fries, pasta with choice of marinara or butter & cream sauce, or macadamia nut fish of the day with purple sweet potato mashers and vegetables. Island-made Tropical Dream ice cream and a drink are included in both adult and kids' meals.
After dinner, the tour takes you to enjoy the park's best viewpoint to see the volcano's nighttime glow—usually within Halemaumau Crater from the Jagger Museum Overlook or near an ongoing lava flow (when present). Then your guide will drive you safely back over the Saddle Road to your overnight accommodations.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Halemaumau Night Glow
- Round trip transportation from major hotels in Kona, Waikoloa and Kohala
- Lunch at Punalu’u Bake Shop & Visitor Center
- Walking sticks, light rain jackets, flashlights, umbrellas and rain ponchos
- Park entrance fees
- Ranger-certified Volcano National Park guide
- Three-course dinner for paying adults (choice of New York steak, grilled fish of the day, macadamia nut hibachi chicken or Big Island herb and macadamia nut pesto pasta). Includes Volcano Market salad, Tropical Dream ice cream and a drink.
- Two-course dinner for children ages 5-12 (choice of Hebrew National all-beef hot dog and side of fries, pasta with choice of marinara or butter & cream sauce, or macadamia nut fish of the day with purple sweet potato mashers and vegetables). Includes Tropical Dream ice cream and a drink.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Small-group tour limited to a maximum of 10
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of tour minimums not met on your departure date, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Itinerary order subject to change
- Cancellation must be received at least 24 hours prior to tour departure
- Operates rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable closed-toe walking shoes required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Minimum age is 5 years
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.