Volcanoes National Park Day Tour From Hilo. Takes you on an adventure to the most active and the largest lava flows in the world. In addtion to the Volcanoes National Park, on our way from hilo, you will adventure to the Richardson Blacksand Beach, Historic Bayan Drive, Liliuokalani Gardens, Rainbow Falls, Maunaloa Macademia Nut Factory, Akatsuka Orchid Nursery. Once you are at the Volcanoes National Park, your adventure into the most active volcano begins with Kilauea Crater.
Idiomas da excursão
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Conduzida por um guia local
Volcanoes National Park Adventure Day Tour Highlights :
- Rainbow falls, waterfall which creates rainbows.
- Richardson Blacksand Beach is the only beach in the Hilo area with black sand.
- Historic Banyan Drive. Banyan trees bear the names of famous people who planted them. Famous names include President Theodore Roosevelt, Babe Ruth, Richard Nixon to name a few. Still thrive along Banyan Drive, having grown into a thick canopy, makes it popular for walking and driving.
- Liliuokalani Gardens. The park's site was given by Queen Liliʻuokalani, and lies southeast of downtown Hilo, on the Waiakea Peninsula in Hilo Bay
- Mauna Loa Macademia Nut Factory for nut tasting, visitors center has self-guided tour of the processing plant and large gift shop with free samples of every flavour variation sold by the company.
- Akatsuka Orchid Nursery, Hilo Is the orchid capital of the world, Akatsuka Orchid Gardens houses over 200 different types of orchids.
- Volcanoes National Park, established in 1916, is a United States National Park located in the U.S. State of Hawaii on the island of Hawaii. It encompasses two active volcanoes: Kīlauea, one of the world's most active volcanoes, and Mauna Loa
- Thurston Lava Tube approximately 10 minute wall thru the lava tube.
- Steam Vents. shows that the volcano is still active
- Thomas A. Jaggar Museum, observatory has a worldwide reputation as a leader in the study of active volcanism which is located at the site.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Pick up service from front of your hotel, please provide following information :
1. Name of your hotel or condo
2. Address of your hotel or condo
Returns to original departure point
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
Volcanoe National Park Adventure Tour
- National Park fees
- Complimentary pick-up from Hilo Pier
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- At the time of booking, please provide your hotel information so a pickup can be arranged (this is vital to arranging your pickup on the day of your tour)
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Bring a sweater or a jacket. You will be exposed to colder spots during the tour.
- Check the Weather forecast and prepare a rain gear if needed.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.