- Para toda a família
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
- Rainbow Falls. Waterfall which creates rainbows.
- Richardson Blacksand Beach is the only beach in the Hilo area with black sand.
- Historic Banyan Drive. Banyan trees bear the names of famous people who planted them. Famous names include President Theodore Roosevelt, Babe Ruth, Richard Nixon to name a few. Still thrive along Banyan Drive, having grown into a thick canopy, makes it popular for walking and driving.
- Liliuokalani Gardens. The park's site was given by Queen Liliʻuokalani, and lies southeast of downtown Hilo, on the Waiakea Peninsula in Hilo Bay
- Mauna Loa Macademia Nut Factory for nut tasting, visitors center has self-guided tour of the processing plant and large gift shop with free samples of every flavour variation sold by the company.
- Akatsuka Orchid Nursery, Hilo Is the orchid capital of the world, Akatsuka Orchid Gardens houses over 200 different types of orchids.
- Volcanoes National Park, established in 1916, is a United States National Park located in the U.S. State of Hawaii on the island of Hawaii. It encompasses two active volcanoes: Kīlauea, one of the world's most active volcanoes, and Mauna Loa
- Thurston Lava Tube approximately 10 minute wall thru the lava tube.
- Steam Vents. shows that the volcano is still active
- Thomas A. Jaggar Museum. observatory has a worldwide reputation as a leader in the study of active volcanism which is located at the site.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Waterfall and Volcano Adventure Tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Volcanoes National Park weather changes are frequent, please bring warm clothing.
- Hilo side of the island has more rain than other parts, if possible check the weather forecast and prepare accordingly
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.