Peddle along flat, easy terrain that is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.Your knowledgeable and experienced guide will talk to you about the history of the area and its wines and the stories of its people. Lunch at a winery restaurant (at your own cost) All tasting fees included.
Free hotel pickup and drop-off from Blenheim and Renwick hotels. Up to 8 people per tour.
Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
You will learn a little of the history of the area and the background to growing and producing wine, but the highlight will be the visit to at least six of our favorite Marlborough wineries to taste some of the best wines of the region. Lunch awaits you at one of the winery restaurants, which are all set in their own beautiful grounds and have a relaxed, friendly ambiance - lunch is at your own cost.
Our tours are small and personal with a maximum of eight people per tour. Your guide will be with you to answer your questions and ensure you have the best possible experience.
You do not need to be an experienced cyclist to enjoy this bike tour. The pace is leisurely and the terrain is gentle, ensuring easy riding no matter what your skill level.
We will pick you up from your Blenheim or Renwick accommodation (approx 9.30am) and drop you off (approx 4.00pm) so that you are free to enjoy the day to the full.
Don't worry about the weather. We have some of the highest sunshine hours in New Zealand but if it does rain we will just switch you to a driving wine tour for no additional cost and ensure you still have a full day of fun in the Marlborough wine region.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Pick up from Picton accommodation available with a surcharge (see Exclusions)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Stopping for a break in a Marlborough Vineyard
- Bikes and Helmets
- Drink Bottle to take away with you
- Morning Tea Snack
- All Tasting Fees
- Pick up from Blenheim and Renwick accommodation
- Lunch is at your own cost
- Pick up from Picton accommodation incurs a $40 per person surcharge
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wear comfortable clothing to cycle in
- Bring sunscreen & sunglasses
- Bring a warm top
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If it rains on the day of the tour the tour will switch to a driving wine tour, no extra cost
- Minimum 2 passengers
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.