Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Para toda a família
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
Starting the Island tour in Kralendijk, the capital of Bonaire, you will see many historical buildings and landmarks such as the Government House and the Old Fort. Your local tour guides have years of stories to tell you about these landmarks!
Continuing south, Discover Bonaire’s CARGILL Salt Company, which is also the protected nesting ground of the flamingos, followed by the stone Slave Huts (ca. 1850) that served as shelters for the slaves working the salt-pans. During this tour you will learn all about Bonaire’s history.
The vibrant colors of Bonaire’s Caribbean Sea are set against pink colored salt-pans, snow-white salt mounds and brilliant blue skies which you will discover while touring around the South of Bonaire. A real live postcard!
Bonaire is an island of contrasts. In this Bonaire tour you will also discover the rustic northern coastline, an impressive assortment of dramatic scenery including 1000 Steps and Devil’s Mouth that opens up to show Goto Lake, a natural salt-water lake and one of the most beautiful places on the island where the shy flamingos can often be spotted as well as shore birds, and lizards.
Next, head to Rincon Village, built by Spanish discoverers and is the first settlement of Bonaire, as well as the oldest settlement of the Netherlands Antilles still in existence (ca. 14th century).
When you take this island tour you will enjoy a 30-minute stop at the entrance of Washington Slagbaai National Park for a bit of history and culture in a natural setting. Visit the Natural Museum and the open-air Cultural Center, or enjoy the island breezes while having a refreshing drink.
You will then wind down the tour at Seru Largo with a spectacular view over Klein Bonaire (‘little’ Bonaire) and a panoramic East-West-South view of the island. Discover beautiful Bonaire on this sightseeing tour!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Partidas da excursão a pequena distância do porto do cruzeiro
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Flamingo in Gotomeer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.