- Embarque no hotel
Idiomas da excursão
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Experiência Única
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Para toda a família
8-9 am – Your guide will pick you up at your hotel in Bozeman to head off for Yellowstone. On the way, you will stop for wildlife and winter scenery photo opportunities. Here, you may see bald eagle, golden eagle, bison, bighorn sheep, pronghorn antelope, elk, mule deer, white-tailed deer and coyote. After your day, you will head to a Best Western, Gardiner, Montana or similar for overnight stay.
Day 2: Gardiner to Cooke City (B)
You will depart your hotel at 5 am – for guests to have their best chances at seeing natural predators we will depart early and eat breakfast in the field while looking for wolves. The northern range of Yellowstone is where wolves were first reintroduced in 1995 to bring the ecosystem back into its natural balance and has been called the best place on Earth to view wolves. Other wildlife you may see are bison, elk, mule deer, bighorn sheep, pronghorn antelope, coyote, red fox, bald eagle, golden eagle. After your day you will head to Super 8, Cooke City, Montana or similar hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Wildlife in the morning, afternoon of leisure (B)
Again you will depart your hotel at 5 am for game drives. Your first pack territory will be the Lamar Canyon pack. You will post up, drink warm drinks and wait for the light to present what the morning has to offer. Guides will be communicating with other guides and wolf researchers in the area to offer you the best sightings available for the day. By 11 am you will head back to your hotel (Super 8, Cooke City, Montana or similar) for an opportunity to choose from a variety of activities listed:
AFTERNOON ACTIVITIES LIST
- Afternoon Ski or Snowshoe Trip (booked by customer, not included)
- Enjoy your Mountain Cabin
- Afternoon Wildlife viewing into Yellowstone National Park
You will head out at 6 am for a great opportunity to see wolves in their native state. You may witness wolves interacting with other wolf packs in territorial disputes or see wolves trailing along the river bank during the morning hunt. You may also observe wolves social posturing, howling, eating, or just resting. After the morning wildlife viewing, you will make your way to Mammoth Hot Springs and out the Yellowstone River corridor to Bozeman where you will say our goodbyes.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
See wolves in the wild on your Yellowstone tour!
- 3 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Local, professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in Bozeman, Montana)
- Small-group tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund