Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Confirmação instantânea
- Inclui almoço
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
When you arrive in Springbrook National Park, located about 62 miles (100 km) south of Brisbane, embark on a guided hike to explore the unique landscape, where more than 1,700 species of flowering plants and 500 vertebrate animals can be found in the sheltered gorges of the Springbrook plateau.
The park also features some impressive waterfalls, one of which you can see at Natural Bridge. The arched rock sets a dramatic scene for the Cave Creek waterfall as it plunges into a pool below. During your stroll in the area, be on the lookout for pademelons (similar to wallabies), goannas, Australian water dragons and Australian brush-turkeys.
After, enjoy free time for a gallery stroll through one of Queensland’s best arts and craft districts. Then stop at Cedar Creek Estate Winery for a restaurant lunch overlooking the vineyards and Duck Lake (choice of main course with tea and coffee).
In the afternoon, take a guided tour of the Tamborine Mountain Glow Worm Caves at Cedar Creek, consisting of two large chambers interlinked by tunnels. See an audio-visual display on glow worms, whose brilliant blue-green lights are actually emitted by the tiny larvae of a fungus fly. Step inside the second cave filled with thousands of glowing worms!
Finish the day with a rainforest walk to Curtis Falls, situated along a 1-mile (1.6-km) moderate path with 101 steps. Amble downhill beneath towering gum trees to the viewing platform over Curtis Creek, then descend gradually into lush rainforest to a second platform overlooking a waterfall that cascades into a large rock pool.
After a 50-minute drive back to Brisbane, you're dropped off at your original departure point.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Springbrook and Tamborine Rainforest Tour including Natural Bridge and Glow Worm
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Small-group tour, maximum 19 participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes are recommended
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.