- Opção ideal para famílias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Opção de partidas diversas durante todo o dia
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
Willow Ranch offers a great herd of horses, anything from experienced mountain horses and big draft horses to small miniatures - so there's always the right horse for you. Your guides put great effort in finding the right horse and in trying to adjust the trail to the riding experience of each person.
Once you arrive at the ranch, your guide will take the time to explain
safety rules and how it all works out on the trail. They'll then help
you get ready in the right gear and introduce you to the horses. Enter into the arena as you're given a detailed riding demo. Afterwards, it's time
to get on the horse and ride! Before hitting the trail, your guide will make sure you are comfortable and know what to do in the arena.
After arriving back at the ranch, a cold drink (or when the weather gets bad a warm) will be provided. There will also be time to talk to the guides, ask questions and take pictures with the horses.
The ride is very versatile. As you travel through the forest and climb up the mountains, you can truly experience the Canadian Mountains at it's best. All the equipment you need (cowboy boots and helmets) are available for free at the ranch.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The ranch and the horses
- The ride
- The use of the horses and all equipment (including cowboy boots and helmets)
- Professional guide
- Water bottles which you can borrow for free while out on the trail. Drinks afterwards are also included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenirs and gifts
- Minimum age for kids to go on this trail ride is 9.
- Make sure to wear comfortable long pants.
- Please be aware that everyone is required to wear a helmet and the proper shoes (closed shoes with a smooth sole and a small heel). These are available free of charge at the ranch but feel free to bring your own.
- When it's warm weather, it is advised that you bring water with you on the trail. Water and bottles are available for free at the ranch
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.