Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Para toda a família
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
The Palace of the Parliament is the seat of the Parliament of Romania. Located on Spirii Hill in central Bucharest, the Palace is the second largest administrative building in the world after the Pentagon. It is also the most expensive administrative building and heaviest building. It measures 270 m by 240 m, 86 m high, and 92 m under the ground. It has 1,100 rooms and is 12 stories tall, with additional 8 underground levels including an enormous nuclear bunker. A colossal parliament building known for its ornate interior, it houses the Senate and the Chamber of Deputies, three museums and an international conference center.
We continue with Cotroceni Museum. Between 1679 and 1681 the prince Şerban Cantacuzino (1678 - 1688) built, in the West of Bucharest, the Cotroceni ensemble, his most important architectural project.
The Cotroceni ensemble stands alone in the Bucharest and national architectural scenery through its various components, each one with different functions and destinations. Its uniqueness is reflected in the lay architecture that dominated the Cotroceni ensemble (the palace, the medieval cellars, still existing today, the pavilion, the annexes, the manage, the gardener’s house, the greenhouses,) military (the Royal Guard), ecclesiastical (the monastery: the cells, the kitchen, the refectory, the vault, the bell tower, the church - the central edifice, the priestly houses, the chapel of the asylum for orphan girls - painted by Gh. Tatarescu - a famous Romanian artist), functional (the railway station), exotic (the Amerindian house in the garden), funerary monuments (those of princess Maria and of the Davila family), a large garden (part of it would later become the Botanical Garden), the military and exercise field, the Cotroceni city barrier.
Our tour continues with Mogosoaia Palace located just a short ride from Bucharest. It was built between 1698-1702 by Constantin Brâncoveanu in what is called the Romanian Renaissance style or Brâncovenesc style. The palace bears the name of the widow of the Romanian boyar Mogoș, who owned the land it was built on. The princely residence was first mentioned at the end of the 16th century, its construction being finished at the beginning of the 18th century.
After 1714, when Constantin Brancoveanu was executed with his entire family in Constantinopole, all the family's wealth was confiscated by the Ottomans and the palace was converted into an inn. Rebought by Prince Stefan Cantacuzino, he returned it to Brâncoveanu's grandson Constantin, and remained with the family until the early nineteenth century.
In the evening we return to Bucharest where our tour ends.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Small group tour Bucharest and Mogosoaia for one traveler
A partir de
USD 141,97Detalhes de preços
Small group tour Bucharest and Mogosoaia for two travelers
A partir de
USD 87,37Detalhes de preços
Small group tour Bucharest and Mogosoaia for three or more travelers
A partir de
USD 65,53Detalhes de preços
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- 1 Bottle of water/ pers
- Driver/guide/Tour escort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Sometimes events are held at Mogosoaia Palce and it is closed to the public. In this case we will visit Snagov.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.