Idiomas da excursão
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
- Viagem de vários dias
Bucharest – Sinaia – Brasov – Sihisoara (309 km)
Pick up in the morning from your hotel.
On our way, we will stop at Sinaia, a very famous mountain resort known also as the “Pearls of the Carpathians”. Here we will visit a typical and peaceful worship place, Sinaia Monastery (30 minutes) and Peles Castle, the former summer residence for the first Royal couple of Romania, King Carol 1st and Queen Elisabeth. Considered one of the most beautiful castles in Europe, the construction is impressive thanks to the architectural style and decorations. The visit lasts about 45 minutes after which you will spend some time in the beautiful gardens of the castle.
The next stop is Brasov, where you will have lunch in a typical restaurant and enjoy a lovely walk on the narrow and cobblestone streets of the old city centre ( for about 3 hours). You will see The Council Square, The Council Tower, The famous Black Church (the largest Gothic construction in Eastern part of Europe).
In the evening, head to Sighisoara for dinner and overnight in the medieval citadel. Do not miss a short walk in the citadel and admire the medieval buildings at the light of the lanterns.
Sighisoara – Bran – Bucharest (329 km)
In the morning, breakfast at your hotel.
You will start the day by visiting the citadel of Sighisoara (UNESCO Monument), the only medieval citadel in Europe which is still inhabited. Here time seems to run after other patterns, visitors feel like in a journey back time when knights and fair ladies used to fall in love before dating and freedom was the priceless treasure of the community. The highlights of the citadel are: the house where it is said that Vlad the Impaler (known as Dracula) was born, the Clock Tower (on the top of which you can take some beautiful panoramic pictures with the citadel), the Covered Stairs and the Evangelical Church.
In the afternoon, you will head to Bran and visit Bran Castle, which became so famous thanks to the legend of Dracula. Here you will find out how this legend was born and why Transylvania is until nowadays related to it.
In the afternoon, return to Bucharest and drop off at your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Sighisoara Citadel Transylvania
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch & Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not suitable for families with children under 7. We strongly recommend to book a private tour (with the same itinerary) in this case.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you are travelling alone, it is mandatory to book a single room (normal price + single supplement)
- Accommodation in 3-star hotel in Sighisoara
- There is a 30 Euro single supplement to be paid directly to the guide at the departure if you require a single room
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.