Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui bebidas gratuitas
- Inclui almoço
Learn—Discover Hungarian food and wine, from the raw ingredients through the most delicious dishes and wines. Learn about the history of the market, the ingredients, and the recipes.
Experience—Eating and drinking like a local.
Wine—Put the Hungarian wine scene in context as you taste three wines, while discussing the state of Hungarian wine making, some of the important regions, and the major varietal.
See—The tour will provide a thorough tour of the different stalls and sections of Budapest’s largest food market, followed by a walk through the surrounding neighbourhood (one of Pest’s most vibrant) and visits to several more venues.
Taste—You will have several tastings at the market, including a variety of local cheeses, cured meats, and pickled vegetables. Afterwards there will be a shared meal of traditional dishes, a tasting of several cakes, and one to two more tastings (depending on the day). Drinks which will be tasted include Unicum and three nice Hungarian wines. Come hungry, and don’t bother to make lunch plans afterwards.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
10am (all year-round)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Private Culinary Walk
Have your private guide pick you up in your hotel (if it is centrally located) and take you on your very own culinary adventure in Budapest!
A partir de
USD 140,00Detalhes de preços
Culinary Walk (10am)
Small group Culinary Walk (max. 6 people).
A partir de
USD 90,00Detalhes de preços
Central Market Hall, Budapest
- English-speaking, food-specialized guide
- Bottled water
- Generous food and drink tastings (enough for breakfast & lunch)
- Tour includes visits to the Central Market Hall and four to five additional venues
- Many stops for photos, questions and occasional food shopping
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 4-hour tour, either between 9am-1pm or 10am-2pm (unless otherwise requested)
- This is a small-group tour (minimum of 2 guests and maximum of 6 guests). For larger groups please contact us for a customized price proposal.
- If you would prefer a private tour (which can be customized), please choose the "Private Culinary Walk" tour option when booking.
- Though there will be plenty of eating breaks, be prepared to cover a lot of ground on your feet during this tour. Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Dietary Requirements: We try our very best to cater for dietary requirements but due to local food customs we cannot guarantee that this will be possible in all cases. Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be very limited.
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.