From the lights illuminating the bridges and buildings which make up Budapest’s breathtaking Danube skyline, to the neighbourhoods filled with cafés, bars, and restaurants, Budapest is a city which truly comes to life after dark. No need for dinner reservations if you join our Dinner Walk, which explores some of the city’s most vibrant sections, and introduce you to some of our favourite food and drink spots.
Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Veja as paisagens iluminadas à noite
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
Learn—Discover traditional Hungarian cuisine, soups, pastries, and dessert. Fill your brain (as well as your stomach), while your guide discusses many aspects of Hungarian cuisine and culture and Budapest life.
Experience—Eating and drinking like a local.
Wine & Drinks—Taste several types of wine (including sparkling), Fröccs (if you do not know what that is, you’ll know by the end of the tour!), and Pálinka.
Food—The tour includes dinner composed of several traditional Hungarian dishes, including Gulyás soup, cured sausages and ham, grilled meat, Lángos, and different pastries and sweets.
See—While wandering the backstreets in a few different neighbourhoods, there will be visits to several different eateries—from a butcher shop to a restaurant—and and few drinking spots—from a wine bar to a ruin bar.
Walk—This tour focuses on buzzing down town Budapest including district 5, the old Jewish quarter, and elegant Andrássy út.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Small group Dinner Walk (max. 6 people).
A partir de
USD 110,00Detalhes de preços
Private Dinner Walk
Have your private guide pick you up in your hotel (if it is centrally located) and take you on your very own culinary adventure in Budapest!
A partir de
USD 160,00Detalhes de preços
The newest foodie hotspots in Budapest
- English-speaking, food-specialized guide
- plenty of generous food and drink tastings (no need for dinner reservations!)
- tour includes visits to many different venues in downtown Pest including the Jewish Quarter and Andrássy Avenue areas
- many stops for photos and questions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Four-hour tour, from 5pm-9pm (unless otherwise requested)
- This is a small group tour (which means minimum of two guests and maximum of six guests). For larger groups please contact us for a customized price proposal.
- If you would rather have a private tour (which can be customized), please choose the "Private Dinner Walk" tour option when booking.
- Though there will be plenty of eating breaks, be prepared to cover a lot of ground on your feet during this tour. Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Dietary Requirements: We try our very best to cater for dietary requirements but due to local food customs we cannot guarantee that this will be possible in all cases. Options for vegetarians, guests with allergies and religious dietary restrictions may be very limited.
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.